Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gifts from Glasgow!

Yesterday I recieved a fun surprise from Scotland! The dear Ann Russell who also took part in the OWOH swap back in February sent me a prize. The lovely altered domino key chain shown above!

Along with a gorgeous linen map of Glasgow which I will put up in my studio!


Ann has been busy with other concerns, thus the late shipping! More fun this way Ann, it was a total surprise!
Please pray for Ann's Godson Darren, who has been in a coma for some time!
Ann hasn't posted for a while, but here is a link to her Blog.
Thank you Ann SO much and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shelly :D
    I'm so pleased your parcel finally arrived & appreciate your kind thoughts & prayers. Darren has opened his eyes & is responding to our voices by blinking & moving his limbs!!!
    I'm so grateful to everyone for including him in their prayers. There is such a long way to go as regards his recovery, but I will keep in touch Shelly, Take care & God Bless you & your family,
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!