Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just signed up for Vintage Bella!

Too fun! I just signed up for Vintage Bella Workshop in November! Omaha in November???? What the???????

I really wished I'd gone last year after I learned of the event. And my dear friend Lulu Kellogg of Coastal Sisters and I had a chat last week and decided that we'd both go! Too fun! I mean, most of all meeting Lulu! And attending an event together!

I'd love any input/ideas any of you have regarding this event! Like, do I go a day or two early or leave a day or two late and actually explore/junk/antiquing in Omaha? And if so, where?

Oh and pssssssst, Clarice and Jana, I'm going to need that weekend off!

An early "Happy Birthday" and "Merry Christmas" to me this year! Lulu and I are going to DO the town! Woooohooooooo! Look out Omaha! Washingtonian and Southern Belle on the loose!!

Shell

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! :D I just know you both are going to have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shell, Just had Jenny re-send me your info for the basket swap. Where do you get the info for the Vintage Bella? I was so jealous last year when I read about it on all the blogs, I really want to go too!!!! Getting your basket together this week.Talk to You soon, Fondly Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ya'll~

    I am SO excited!! We are going to have such a good time! As long as you are not holding a seance in your sleep, I will be more than happy to bunk in with you!! *giggle*

    PIECES!!
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added a link to the Silver Bella Button to paper bella studios so you can click on the sight for info

    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Sweet Tussie you have there!
    Thanks for the sweet Birthday wishes..you are entered in my giveaway!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!