Thursday, December 30, 2010

Me? Or "Dame Edna",,,,,,You decide!

So? I attended a wedding on the 18th of this month. The Groom, I've known since he got his permanent teeth! (His Brother is My Son Andrew's BF.)  So,,,Long story short? This whole family is like my second family.  I love them ALL!!! At the Reception, the Bride and Groom had a Photo Booth set up....complete with Props!


Yeah, this one is just kinda Cute,,,,,,With my dear friend Kelly, her dear sis Lindsey, "Grandma" Celia, and cuz Brian in the background,,,,and oh, yeah, me on the left! Call my Salon, I need a serious Waxing!

And then,,,,,,,and THEN? If I didn't love you guys all so much and think you might need a laugh,,,,,,,,I wouldn't even SHOW this next one! Okay,,,,SHUT UP! Is it ME???? OR comedienne extrodinaire, "Dame Edna?" You decide!!


(Shell, Center,,,,,aka Dame Edna)

Hope you're having a good laugh, at my expense!,,,,,I know I DID!  Ughh,,,,,,I look like I'm in "Drag" Too!

(I've already started my New Years Post for tomorrow....So, Laugh now,,,,,I shed a few tears writing it......And part of my sentiment involves the lot of YOU......My Blog Readers. If you get a moment tomorrow,,,,stop by. I have a profound letter to share.......Not my own mind you, but a letter that will most assuredly make you think about your life, your path and the future! )

Hugs, Love and a Big ol' Bus!
Shell

5 comments:

  1. how much fun can one gang have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny!
    I'm laughing out Loud...
    LOL
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlin, you look mar-ve-lous! That's why I never have my picture taken. I must pretend that I look better than I really do to preserve my reasoning that cake is not fattening and I can eat all I want. Seeing reality is not good for my ego!

    Wishing you all the best for 2011! What would I do if I couldn't get my chuckles by visiting you! Thank you sweetie for being my friend!

    Hugs ~~ Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shell- I love people who can laugh at themselves- these photos are just priceless! So glad to see you having a great time- you always seem to make people smile!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut the front door!!! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dame Edna! You always have the most fun wherever you go!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!