Sunday, December 5, 2010

Jill's Awesome Tree Tutorial! Check it out!

Tonight I'm doing another link/ post about a dear Blog Friend that I have come to know and love! My friend Jill of "Untie the Ribbons!"

I'm headed off to Atlanta in March to Meet Jill! Ackkk! Too fun to think about! But, Anyway,,,,,Check this out!

 Look at this GREAT Tree she created!

I love all this Neutral Goodness and using  unbleached Coffee Filters? Gotta love em! I made some wreaths a while back with Coffee filters, too much fun!

Head on over  to Jill's Blog for her Great TUTORIAL and learn how to make these babies!!!

Here's the link to her Blog:
Untie The Ribbons

Hope you all  (or "Ya'll", if the Boot Fits!) Had a great weekend!
Hugs and Love,
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!