Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks/Gratitude

I LOVE THIS!! "30 Days of Gratitude!" What are YOU thankful for? I can think of SO many things right now,,, Friends that are "Healthy"/Okay This week!, New kitten, A new baby in our Small family, my darling new kitten, an upcoming show, a friend in remission, a new business opening, a great meal, a new song, a new Movie, So man things!! And this month? We've got 30 days!


You can "Play along here,,,,,or on Your blog, facebook, or in your own Journal! I'll be Sharing Something EVERY day this month..link, comment whatever, I just hope you take THIS month, to be thankful for whatever you have in you life!!!

Grateful for all of YOU,,,,,,,,,,,that would be friends! And I'm posting THIS Pic of my Friend Deb Bock,,,,,,and a fantabulous day we had together this summer......



There is NOTHING Better, in my mind than spending a day of Laughs and Junkin'  with a good friend!!!


I hope you share your Gratitude,,,,,,,,,,let's pass it on!! It can be BIG or Small!!!

Hugs, Love and a Happy Bus of Gratitude!!!
Shell


1 comment:

  1. Shell! I'm thankful for your blog, I always love to see what your up to! Keep up the good work! Michelle

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!