Friday, November 30, 2012

Vintage Images and Cards

My Mary Girl recently gave me her huge collection of Antique and Vintage post cards. I've been meaning to get my scanner up and running with the laptop,,,but so far it hasn't happened. But I wanted to share this image,,,,,,use it as you'd like. It's old enough that there is no copyright. I love the image and the scentiment........



Don't thank me, thank Mary,,,,

She finished her first Chemo on Tuesday. My bro,,,her "Protector" told me she got sick once. Next treatment Next Tuesday.

Mary is a "Card" Girl.Over the years she has made/sent me some of the most beautiful cards both things she's made and purchases from other artists and embellished envelopes. Her Calligraphy is Amazing!!

If you know Mary,,,,or know me Well and would like to send her a Card or note, email me personally at Shelly39WA@aol.com and I'll give you her address. She's not a Blogger/follower, a Facebook person and her emails are few and far between. Some of you know her through me or through attending or helping me with Shows/Antiquing/junking/Shopping, happy to share her addy!!

I'm still battling the bug,,,,not working tomorrow,,,and HOPING to feel well enough to work on Sunday.....Starting to feel like a snot nosed Hermit,,,,,No fun!!

Stay healthy, thank you in advance for your prayers for Mary.
Hugs, Love and a "enough already" Bus!
Shell

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already
    ;) Cheers!
    My site - her comment is here

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!