Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Who's on First? And a prayer request......

These days? I don't really KNOW Where to post on the Internet,,,,What to read/follow/"friend"/Pin.

I used to have an Email account,,,,,only. THEN I created a Blog,,,,,and everyone read/listened/followed/commented. Then I got a Facebook account,,,,,because well, everyone was on Facebook! And then there was Pinterest......I snubbed/ignored it for a long time.....and then? I got hooked! But all of this is not really the reason or Subject of this Post.





I HAVE to be Strong right now. If you are not familiar with what has been going on in my little family,,,,My sister in law Mary is battling Cancer. She's already had a tumor removed from her spine and had to disks "rebuilt" from her hip..........

Tomorrow? She has her Kidney out. Cancerous. She'll be at University of Washington Medical Hospital.

My brother has asked me to WAIT until Thursday to "Visit." Frankly, I want to strangle him and HUG him at the same time! I want to BE there! For him,,,,,,for her!
I understand that he wants to be protective, for Mary, for me, for the rest of his family,,,,,and I want to SCREAM,,,,,,,,"I love her/you and I want to be there!" But I won't I'll wait and Pray. Which I hope you'll all help me with!

Thank you. For listening. For worrying right along with me. I want my "Mary Girl" okay!

Big Hugs for all of you! Love,,,,,for your thoughts and Prayers and a BIG old Noisy "Bus" on the Cheek,,,,,,because you are the BESTEST!
Shell

6 comments:

  1. I know it's hard Shell-- it's hard to not be there- it's hard to wait-- and it's hard not knowing what is going on.. This is a deeply personal time for them as well though-- and you are doing the right thing to respect their wishes.

    Mary remains in my prayers-- as do you. The heartache and worry must seem immeasurable to you right now---
    Love you-
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot even express how much your words and friendship mean right now..this is one of the hardest things I've ever gone through...And I feel SO helpless! Thank You SO much for just listening and "being there!"

      Thank you,,,,,,BIG Hugs!
      Shell

      Delete
  2. Strength and Courage. I will continue my prayers and healing hugs for you and your beloved family. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shell: I am so sorry for what is going on in your family. I just want to remind you that God is still on the Throne. He is the God that Heals, He is Faithful, He will never leave you nor forsake you, He is the God of all things, He knows the number of hairs on your head. He will hear your prayers and mine. I will agree with you for her healing. Please email me any time you would like me to pray for you, marthasfavorites@aol.com. God Bless, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you friend. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!