Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Candles,,,,,,,A new Favorite!

We have sort of a Joke in Washington State..."Summer" doesn't start until JULY 5th! We've had some nice days, of course,,,,,but lots of wet ones and today was no exception......so, for part of the day, I read a book (The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield) and lit a Candle........




Voluspa Candle "Gardenia Colonial"......Love it!

I love the scent and the warm light it offers from my mantle........

Happy Tuesday, thank you ALL for your comments yesterday here and on Facebook. I LOVE that you "Got it." That maybe you thought about Life and Loss and Dreams and,,,,Safety! Tomorrow? I'm headed back down to my Studio and a lunch w/ 92 yo Helen if she's up for it! Look forward to seeing what you are up to!

Hugs, Love and a "Flowery" Bus!
Shell

1 comment:

  1. I've had my eye on that book....i'd love to know what you think????To not have summer until July sounds like heaven to me...when does your summer officially end???Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!