Monday, July 18, 2011

Catchin' UP~!

Well, after organizing all my stuff for Karen's  "Where Blogger's Create" Event last week  (you can see my Studio below, if you'd like) and working at Joyworks, I played Catch up today! Well,,,,,at least  on Some of the things I needed to get made!



Ribbon and Lace Necklaces........Lots of Neutrals......

(Most of these will be headed out in the Mail! and I have several more to make!)

I/We, had a major "Blow" these last couple of days, emotionally and mentally. Just keep my my friends in your prayers right now, if you will, and I'll share when I can.  I'll leave it at that until I feel more comfortable divulging further info.

Final comment.....Nothing compared to the above situation, but Shell has a "Bum Knee." I pulled a bunch or tendons YEARS ago downhill skiing. It's been about 4 or 5 years since it acted up, but Saturday, when we were closing down Joyworks for the day, I reached/knelt, for a power strip to shut off some lights/ Chandy's and I got that "old spark!" Owww! It's all swollen and keeps reminding me that "Hello, I'm here!" Oh joy!
But compared with some other health issues going on right now, with friends, I feel like a total wuss! Prayers and well wishes going out once again to my friend Suz and her family(Katsui Jewelry), and my Lynn Steven's at Trash to Treasure Art---she's a trooper- but has been through SO much this last year, and as somewhat mystically mentioned, I just don't feel at liberty to say yet, a family member of a young man in my Community  and a dear, dear friend of my sons. Heck with My knee!

Hugs, love , and a thoughtful and prayerfull "Bus" on the Cheek!
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!