Wednesday, January 16, 2013





Hi! Hope you week has been going well!! I am at the end of my Valentine's time-well, at least until I hold a Class on the 26th at my dear friend Todd's store,,,,,"Bountiful Home and Garden." I still have a few class spaces open for the 10:00am-12:00pm and the 3:00PM-5:00PM,,,,,,,,So if you are local and interested, the cost is $25 and it includes all supplies/equipment and we'll be making "Vintage Inspired" Valentine boxes, Sewn Paper Valentines and techniques, a Valentine Garland, and Crepe paper flower techniques.......Call Bountiful Home if you want to sign up......Class is $25. for two hours and all supplies,,,,,,(425-775-3800)


,,,,,And looking forward to Spring! It is Chilly here!!Classes AND,,,,,for my first time EVER Kits for Spring,,,,,,,I'll share soon!!

Hope you are staying Warm!! Looking for lighter and Brighter days ahead!!

Hugs, Love and a "anticipated" Bus!!
Shell

1 comment:

  1. Too bad I still work and that you are in Washington. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!