Friday, July 27, 2012

All That and a Cherry on Top!

It's a "Cherry on the Top" kind of day when,,,,,,,


You drop off an order- (Party hats and Banners) and not only go home with payment in hand BUT,,,,,,leave with the Bestest Cuppycakes EVER AND a HUG! Thanks LISA,,,,and the gang at New York Cupcake, you're the BEST!


(The China shown is some of my Meissen which was purchased by my grandfather for my Oma, in the early 1900's.)


I'd share the Cupcakes with all of YOU if I could! Brought a bunch into Joyworks this afternoon too! If you need cupcakes, or cakes for an event and live in Western Washington, Check them out! Lisa and her staff only use the BEST stuff to create their creations. I'm always honored to be a little part of their Shops!


I'll leave you all with a bouquet of some of my Hydrangeas ,,,,Blues, lavenders and Pinks....Hope you have a Great weekend! As is more often than not, I'll be working in Joyworks! We got tons of new merch in again this week, so if you're local, stop by and check out the latest (and the greatest)!

Hug, love and a "sugary" Bus!
Shell

(You can still enter my Giveaway if you leave a comment on one of my posts BY the 1st.. You'll have to scroll down to my "Where Shell Creates" Post, part of Karen's Valentine's "Where Bloggers Create" event to find out what the heck you could win though!)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now that we both have some cuteness and charm behind us, it's time for some serious junking!
    Let's find a day...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Those cupcakes look delicious! Congrats, you have a new follower..

    Thanks for sharing

    Ciao Bella
    Sensible Sarah

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!