Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Out of surgery,,,,,One Step at a time.

This morning? The Irony of this Cancer awareness button wasn't lost on me.............


I got the Facebook message while my sister in law Mary was in Swedish Hospital in Seattle, having her cancerous tumor removed from her spine...........

All went Well. No Neuro damage, They replaced her disk damaged by the tumor with her own bone (hip?leg?) According to my bro, her "Color is good, respiration good, and she's chatted a bit."

Going to see her tomorrow,,,,,,,Can't wait to give her a HUG!!!

Thanks again for all your prayers and concerns......One Step at a time!!!

Hugs and Love to all of YOU,,,,,,,,Carpe Diem! A "Bus" of Gratitude on the Cheek!
Shell

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear she's doing so well!

    I hope your week is wonderful!!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to call YOU,,,Thank you my sweet friend! Love you to Pieces!

      Shell

      Delete
  2. Lots of good wishes for Mary's recovery!

    Beth E-R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my Stars, Beth, LOVE the name of your new blog! LOL

      Thank you for your well wishes!

      Hugs and Love,
      Shell

      Delete
  3. SO happy to hear that she is doing better and continued prayers for a quick recovery!! God Bless!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so Much, means the WORLD!

      Shell

      Delete
  4. So glad this part of Marys journey is behind her, and that she has you for the days ahead.
    We're all blessed to have each other.

    Thankfully,
    Hug,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Shell-
    You tell Mary that prayers for her are going up in abundance. We love her and wish the very best for her recovery. Thank you Shell for the updates - this will be a long road for Mary - but she will eventually have this tough time behind her. I am keeping her in my heart and you as well.

    Love you-
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is WHY I love my Blog friends! Thank you all for your support, prayers and kindness.

    Tomorrow, when I finally get to SEE her and HUG her,,,,,,I'm going to let her know about all the wonderful Blog/Junking and Antiquing friends we've got/She's got that are pulling for her!

    Thanks again, your concern and comments mean the world,,more than I can say!

    Shell

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!