September Craft Day...
-
First, let me apologize for my inconsistent posts. These new hours are
wonderful, but this night owl is in bed by 10 on work days, and sometimes I
just f...
12 hours ago

:*{ so sad for you Shell. I know how much you loved her.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Hug,
Deb
Oh Shell, I'm so sorry, I'm a kitty lover too! I know how you feel, xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you for your lost Shell!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I know how sad the loss of a beloved pet can be.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain and loss...we lost our 16 year old Bubba Dec 21st, 4 days before Christmas...I miss her so much...but just remember how much joy she brought into your life and that you got to have the priveledge of knowing her....that is what helps me...hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry about Miss Holly...
ReplyDeleteDeb
Oh, no. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss,Shell. They give us unconditional love.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDelete