Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Cravin' Me Some Craven!"

Yesterday morning I snuck out of Joyworks for about an hour and headed out to Craven Farms! Always love Mark Craven's vintage and antique Shows!  I picked up a few goodies.........


Pink and Silver "Tabletop Lites" These were a steal, and I should have bought more,,,,



Some fun little Pastel Japanese Houses.......

Old Fushia Deer.........Lovin' the Pink!


Pine Cone Elves......too fun!


And a batch of Birds to embellish and craft with!

Hope you're having a great weekend, I'm off to Joyworks in a few! We're hoppin' with Holiday Shoppers!
Come on in!

Hugs and a Busy Bus on the Cheek~
Shell

1 comment:

  1. I love the candle ornaments in the first photo! Just visited Silver Crow Creations from your last post. Love the Day of the Dead Widow with the Cigarette! LOL

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!