Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day, Back in the Saddle....and "Under Construction"

I cannot forget to THANK and remember all of our past and present members of the Armed Forces today!
Including my son, Andrew. Thank you to all of you AND your families, the sacrifices you have all made to make this the BEST Country in the World! God Bless you!

Wowza, Quite the Bug we "passed around!" I'm starting to feel "Human" again, but I did NOT intend on spending 5 days, basically sleeping! Still got a bit of a "Hack" but hoping it Clears up by this Weekend, and the Farm Chicks extravaganza!

My blog is getting revamped by my son's friend Frank, so,,,some of the linky's  on my sidebar aren't working yet! (I've got to figure out how he want's me to transfer the G-Darn Pics!)



I got a FEW packages out last week before I got sick, but if I still owe you one, it's in the works, truly!

I don't think I'll be posting before I leave for Spokane, but if you need to get a hold of me, leave me an email or a Facebook message!  Have a GREAT week and Stay healthy! Hope to catch up soon and have lots of fun pics from Farm Chicks Extravaganza!

Hugs, Love and a "Busy" Bus!
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!