Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7 of Gratitude! Sunshine......

We were blessed with Sunshine here for the most part in Washington State and I was SO thankful! Thankful because my leaky roof finally got checked out! And thankful that the expense will be minimal,,,,at least for the next year, then I'm looking at a new roof! <Ouch>









I've been working on a lot of things for my Trunk Show at Bountiful Home on the 17th, including embellishing a few Antique Postcards! I love these old images!


 I PROMISE to get my Printer/Scanner hooked up to my laptop soon and share these Christmas images with all of YOU! My dear Mary gave me a TON of Vintage/Antique cards and originally I thought to photograph them and share,,then I had one of those middle of the night epiphanies --DUH! Scan them! (Why is it that some of our best ideas and clarity's come in the middle of the night?)

Hope your week is going well! Be safe & Warm! Hugs, Love and a "Sunny Bus"
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!