Menopausal, insomniatic, romantic, left handed,right brained & more than likely a bit ADD. Mother of two whom have left the nest.
I live in a little 90 something bungalow in a Historic district, with a heck of a commute to work (3blocks, all down hill.!!
Share my cozy home with 4 critters.Two dogs-Golden Retriever and Black lab & two Tuxedo kitties. They see fit to let me decorate however I choose and never question what's in the bags I bring home-unless it appears to be edible or squeaky.
The whole blog/art thingy started kind of by accident a couple years ago-it has just grown exponentially!Love it ALL,,women I've met, and trying new things! Not getting rich selling my creations, but again, it has grown exponentially and I have product in several shops in Washington-Too fun!
NOT doing Etsy right now, BUT if you see something you like, let me know, Happy to make something special.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shell
I feel your pain and loss...we lost our 16 year old Bubba Dec 21st, 4 days before Christmas...I miss her so much...but just remember how much joy she brought into your life and that you got to have the priveledge of knowing her....that is what helps me...hugs to you!!
"Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependant on some machine & fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'
They got up, unplugged the computer and threw out my wine!
They are SO on my sh*t list!'"
-Maxine
Tuxie Kitty
Seemed like a good ideat at the time
I'm part of
A Swap for all seasons
Kodi my Golden Love
My big Sweetie
Click Play for a Slideshow of some of my Custom Items
Thanks Karen for all the wonderful Graphics you share!
Bungalow Bling Badge
Badge for Hot Blogust Nites
One World One Heart Event Begins Jan 25th, 2010
Is this a BAD sign?
It's a Full moon tonight and my son brought over takeout Chinese food. Should I take it as a BAD sign that my dog ate MY fortune cookie,,,,fortune and all???
Decided I'd love the Job!
Ever thought about applying for the job to be the one who gets to design the new words that we type into the security code boxes to get our posts through?
I think it would be a whoot! I think my first word would be geebitz or whrylstra or bezanorz.
What would YOU dream up?
Copyright Notification I ask that you please do not copy, reproduce, or otherwise use my photographs, images, logos, taglines, product names & descriptions, or text. All content on this blog is sole property of Bungalow Bling And Shelly Rollins, copyright 2009.
:*{ so sad for you Shell. I know how much you loved her.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Hug,
Deb
Oh Shell, I'm so sorry, I'm a kitty lover too! I know how you feel, xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you for your lost Shell!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I know how sad the loss of a beloved pet can be.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain and loss...we lost our 16 year old Bubba Dec 21st, 4 days before Christmas...I miss her so much...but just remember how much joy she brought into your life and that you got to have the priveledge of knowing her....that is what helps me...hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry about Miss Holly...
ReplyDeleteDeb
Oh, no. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss,Shell. They give us unconditional love.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDelete