Thursday, January 12, 2012

Old Lady Pink and Goin' Junkin' Tomorrow!

Two of the things I love most in the world,,,,,,are "Old Lady Pink" and  goin' Junkin'!

I always Called it "Coral" or "Warm Pink",,,,But my friend Deb Bock informed me one day when we were out Junking and I kept gravitating towards it,,,,,,"It's Old Lady Pink!!" You know? That shade of pink satin your Aunt Lila had in her boudoir. I LOVE IT! Ackkk!  My bedroom walls are this color,,,,,,and it lends itself well to this old house! Time for a renewed paint job, but I'll do the same color!

I recently bought a couple yards from Hannah's Treasure's  (She's got an awesome Etsy Site) And had BIG fun playing with  a few chunks of it!

Mini Crown........


Low On Birthday Hats! Eeek,,,,,,,,Love this shade of Pink with Turquoise and Creme.......
This was a fun Crepe Fringe to make,,,,(I found this "Old Lady Pink" and a SOFT turquoise Crepe at my local dollar store,,,,,all soft and faded in a Close-out Bin,,,,,,oh yeah and 4 rolls for a $1.00~ I bought ALL they had of both!)


Another Hat,,,,,,,This one a bit more traditional pinks!

Tomorrow? I'm looking forward to some LONG awaited Junkin' once again! My Sister-in-Law Mary is headed over from the Penninsula and we're headed to Seattle to check out some new stops! Can't wait!
Love her to pieces and it's always fun to catch up! Hopefully, I'll have some fun "Friday Finds" again tomorrow!

I hope your week is going well, going to try and catch up a BIT more this eve! Brrrrrrrrrr, it is COLD here in Washington,,,,,,,and we may have SNOW brewing!

Stay Warm, Stay Healthy!
Hugs, Love and a "Pinky" Bus on the Cheek!
Shell

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Shell my hubs and i have dreams of 'junkin'. One day hopefully soon we'll be moved to the west coast,settle in a new house and 'junkin' is on our to do list. Can't wait to see what you find. :) deb

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!