Friday, October 29, 2010

Spooktacular Junk Swap Party at Kellys!

We had Big Fun at my Friend Kelly's last night, at one of our Jumk Swap Partys!


Because I'm going to link this Post to the Lovely Debra and Common Grounds Event, I'm going to explain our Junk Parties for a second,,,because they're too fun! We get a group of women together every couple of months and everyone brings TWO decor items that they don't use anymore. We have a Dinner at one gals home,,and draw numbers 1- however many number of guests....and #1 gets to choose a "Junk/Decor" item from the selection.....And so on, and so on. We draw Twice and Everyone goes home with two "New to them" items! We always have a great time,,,,,

Kelly's home is always gorgeous,,,,but last nite, it was all dressed up for a Spooky Good time!

 Come in if you DARE!


Grab a Beverage!


Here's our Hostess Kelly.....


Come on in to the Dining Room and have a "Bite"...........






 
Deviled Spiders......Yummm!
Special little touches everywhere. . . .






After a fabulous Dinner and Dessert, we drew numbers,,,,,I got #1......so I got to Choose First!

Some Junk, huh? She looks fun on my Cherub on the Mantle!


Penny Got this Fun Old Metal piece.....Lookin' pretty serious here, I'm sure she's already planning on where she's going to use it!



Sweet Loura got this great Bulletin Board............


Trish and Jana having fun.........


I took other pics,,,of course, but we all KNOW by now, what a photographer Shell is NOT.......and because some of the photos I took were less than flattering, or dark as nite....SORRY Annie, Timi, Deb, Dani and Sara! Fun to see you ALL!

Thanks to Kell Bell for an awesome Junk Party.......it was "Boo-ti-Ful"

Have a great Weekend all! Hugs and Love,
Shell



4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. It's like shopping without money! Love all the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! It's just non-stop fun in Snohomish!

    I can't believe I will be seeing you a week from Wednesday!

    PIECES!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Shell its been a long time since I visited and I'm glad I did. I so love the idea of a junk swap, how fun. I'm gonna try to remember it in the winter months as I'm to busy with halloweeny/Christmas crafting and stuff for shows and open houses. Hope you are well. God bless. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of your fun parties - you have the neatest friends! Wish I lived closer - sure would love to party with you girls!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!