Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gypsy Brocante Rosette Swap

Hi All! Feeling a BIT better today, thanks for all the  Well-Wishes! (Or that could be "Well Witches" since I worked on quite a bit of Halloween today!)

I participated in Jill from Gypsy Brocantes Rosette Swap. Today is our day to post our goodies!
Here are the sweet items I got from Melani Abecrombie of http://myladyabercrombie.blogspot.com/


Cute little Vintage Hankies, all tied up with lace and pearls.

And Inside.......

 
A cute little Pink and white  rosette necklace and two other fun rosettes! These are really fun and different from others I've seen. Melani made these out of really soft fabrics! I think I'm going to put pinbacks on the other two and add them to a sweater or jacket!  Thanks Melani!

Fun to see all the swaps....all so different! I forgot to take pics of the stuff I sent! Ackkk!
Click over to Jills Blog for the Link! http://www.gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com/

Uh, oh! Dentist tomorrow, with me LUCK!  I may have to go garage hunting on Friday just to make myself feel better! HA!

Hugs and Love,
Shell

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! A pin is a great idea!I got a big chuckle out of the "ACKKK!" as LOVE Cathy and have used it often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are beautiful and would make great pins.. you can even wear all three together for a BIGGER pin! yep beautiful. ok hope tomorrow goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you - so glad you feel better - will be thinking about you on "dentist" day! Ugh!!

    Your swap treasures are delightful - I absolutely love the little flowers - you can have great fun with those!

    Feel better~~

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!