Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Surprise! Supplies! (Lulu you're awesome!)

I came home this afternoon to a Package on my Porch! Honestly?, I've been good, haven't bought anything online for quite a while,,,,,and then, I look at the return addy and it's from my BBF Lulu,,,,,,of Coastal Sisters. What the HECK?

Well of COURSE I tore into it,,,,,,she's been doin' a "De-Stash" in her Studio..and thought of Moi.....


To say that I love Vintage Millinery and flower picks is an understatement!! And to say how Sweet it was for her to send this "Stash" to me is beyond lovely! Thank you Lulu, you're the bestest,,,and you KNOW I love you to Pieces!

Putting the last touches on my old house basement studio for Karen Valentine's "Where Blogger's Create Event. The Linky is on my Sidebar and everyone SHOULD be posting tomorrow or Saturday. It's a Huge "Virtual" Event that just seems to grow and grow!


Happy Wednesday!
Hugs, Love and "In the PINK" again (hair today) Bus!
Shell

6 comments:

  1. Glad it arrived safe and sound and not looking like it had been through a meat grinder!! Tee hee!

    Have fun creating Sweetness!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your creative space. Stop by to visit with me, if you wish...I've posted my studio too.


    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. If LuLu is destashing, you know there is good stuff. Enjoy! And have a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shell-- I just know you were so thrilled to be gifted such wonderful treasures-- these little things are so YOU!! Love how they were all packed into that beautiful treasure box!

    I'm anxiously awaiting a peek into your creative magical space!

    Thank you again for all of my gifted treasures-- I'll be honoring them in a special post in a few weeks-- that beautiful box makes me smile every day--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the visit, and your work. Friends (who don't craft!?!)always think I have a lot of supplies, but I have nothing compared to the wonders I am seeing today. Thanks for sharing.
    VictorianGypsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having so much fun seeing all the goodies.Thank you for sharing your wonders

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!