Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Banners..........Simple and Sweet

Tomorrow I'm delivering to one of my FAVE shops, stores. I'll be bringing a bunch of Custom Birthday hats and some of these simple banners.......



Lots of the simple Pennant Banners in various color configurations on Baker's twine......



Several of these Star garlands,,,,,also on Baker's twine in Various patterns and colors.......


Some little flower Banners with a bit of "Bling".............


And this pastel floral banner,,,,,,,,I loved making this one,,,,with a BIT of Bling.......

Always fun to try something new.......I'll keep an eye on which of these banners sell first!

Happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going well! If you've been busy and didn't check out my or the other Studios, you can still leave a comment HERE for my Giveaway, although you'll have to scroll down to my Where Blogger's Create Post to find out what you might win....Ends on the 1st!!

Hugs and Love,
Shell

3 comments:

  1. I love your banners - actually, I love everything you create. You sure can ROCK those art supplies. Thank you for the inspiration.
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banners! Just found your blog and I'm very inspired. Can't wait to see more. New Follower.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!