Friday, August 17, 2012

Cowgirl UP! (Friday Junk finds) and Washington HEAT!!!!

Well, I guess the last couple of days I DID kind of "Cowgirl UP!" It's been SO HOT here in Washington State,,,,,we've been breaking records. But a "Junkers" gotta DO what a Junker does,,and a Gal with a glitter stash can only wait SO Long!!

I got up REALLY early this morning and managed to get out Junkin' early,,,,Here are SOME of my finds,,,,there's more stuff outside, like ladders, shutters and doors, but it's too hot for THIS cowgirl to go out there and take pics!!



Found some great boots, belts, this great Pink Cowboy hat and a book of Vintage "Country"Sheet Music, some old spurs and a couple of old Suitcases,,,,,,,,and a bit more..........



Great Black Boots and an old silver belt...


Some well loved but still cute and sturdy pink ladies boots and LOOK at the cute hot pink little ones!! I'm all over these vintage trophies right now,,,,,this Hot pink bowing trophy was a freebie....



Found a creme vintage slip today and a BIT of Vintage lace,,,,,but most of this lace is from my friend Linda Queen, who dropped it off for me at Joyworks last week,,,,,Thanks again Linda! So fun when a friend cleans out their "Stash" and they think of you!!!


Fun little "Greige" side table and a chippy green mirror.......


Fun little Craft Bits and Japanese porcelain pieces,,,,,I see a little Bluebird in here that has my friend SUZ name all over it...

And,,,,,,because I TRIED to post last nite and the Internet wasn't cooperating, Here's the Letters and Hallowween stuff I finished yesterday........


Looks like a word puzzle here, with a bunch of little witch hats.......I just got too warm to do much more,,,,,,But the letters spell "Bling" for my Island Chicks booth nexxt month.......

A few more witch hats.....


I made several more, but this post is long enough! Need to go out and water! Have a GREAT weekend, stay Cool!!

Hugs and love and a "Cowgirl" Bus on the Cheek!
Shell

9 comments:

  1. Love the little witch hats, I love Halloween!
    Happy weekend...ciao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Have a great weekend!!
      Hugs, Shell

      Delete
  2. Oh my! I love that pink cowboy hat. And the little witch hats are great. I don't even want to think of Halloween yet, but I guess I'd better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I don't want to think of Halloween yet either,,,,,but when you're getting ready for a Show,,,,,you need to!
      Hugs,
      Shell

      Delete
  3. Ooooh! Island Chicks is next month! Can't wait to see you there! And oh my goodness...I love those Halloween hats. You actually just helped me make that first little inner "transition" from summer--into being excited about fall. Thanks, Shell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda, I didn't get reply to my last email to you,,,Did you get it? Let me know

      Delete
  4. LOVE that witch hat covered sheet music! That will not last long for sure.Someone will gobble it up! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of other sheet music stuff coming up for the show! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shell-- somehow you always manage to find the best stuff when you go out " junkin"! You must get up super early to get there first!! Thank you for the updates on Mary-- she is in all of our prayers--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!