Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weird comments

If you look at my last post,,,,you can see that I am getting weird comments! I have deleted several in the last week, but I am leaving these until I Contact Blogger and find out where the heck they are coming from!!


I have not had any problems with my email,,,,so, until this is resolved, please post any comments to my Email Account Shelly39WA@aol.com OR you can "Friend Request" me on FB at Shelly Rollins and leave a msg there.

Not sure HOW my Blog got targeted for all these obscure comments.....When I find out HOW/Where/WHO,,,,,,I'll SHARE!!


Hopefully, it'll be addressed and fixed soon!!

Hugs,
Shell

2 comments:

  1. I think they are just spammers maybe you need to add verification for awhile ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my first weird one today and noticed someone else got a weird one. Wonder what is going on.

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!