Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"The Hurrier I go, the Behinder I get!"

I can't remember where I heard that phrase,,,but it certainly applies to me this week! How can it be Wednesday already???? I feel like I just got home from Farm Chicks and Shew! Half the week is gone!
I DID get a few orders finished today,,,,including this Custom Crown,,,,which I think turned out pretty cute...Okay, honestly? One of the funnest things I've ever made!

Full of Vintage Goodness....including a little shell Cabochon from Cheri to embellish the "B" emblem....



I used some of the Vintage Wallpaper from the Book I found last month......Just loved this paper! Vintage Flowers, Ribbons,lace, pearls, shells and some Pink Dresden stars thrown in for good measure.....
Hope the Birthday Girl (and Grandma) Like it!

I also got some "Wands" done today,,,,,,(Elise) and got boxes and padded envelopes to send out a few other things tomorrow! I'm making headway,,,,,I THINK!

Hugs, Love and a Happy Wednesday Bus!
Shell


5 comments:

  1. Oooh Shell,
    Very nice crowns! You do such absolutely great work. I am looking at my beautiful cake topper right now.
    I am thinking you ran into the person that you mistook for Katsui, am I right? I just told Jud and he just laughed his head off. I still think it is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard!
    thanks for stopping over and looking at y pictures. It was a magnificent time...a little bittersweet...but mostly, tons of fun. We are planning several trips around Jud's chemo schedule. Gotta keep that fun going, you know!
    You're such a sweetheart and always make me laugh or cry or think...all good!
    Big hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over your beautiful crown. Just yesterday I said this exact same phrase. My mother always said it since I was a little girl. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! I hate that phrase.... Because it's SO TRUE!!! ;)
    Last year, I backed into my garage door and that's all I could think!
    Hope you are having a easier weekend! Love the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are reading my mind. The whole month of June we are getting ready for VIP's coming to Hutch. Licensing show and getting ready for the fall gift shows. Busy as little bee's around here. I have not been to Snohomish is months. But I am sure I will run into you if I ever get out of here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shelly! Long time no blog! Love your beautiful crowns ... as always, you make everything you create a sparkle of fantastical whimsy! I wanted to tell you how much I love your new look! Truly lovely! Wishing you a blessed and blissful weekend ... may it also, glitter!

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!