Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fun Finds!

Happy Thursday!


I think I finally found a Venue for my Holiday Event! Will let you all know as soon as possible!! 

I had to go and buy a few basic supplies today and on my way to the Craft store, I stopped in at the Local Goodwill Thrift Store. I don't know about you, but just like a Garage Sale or Estate Sale sign, I simply "Cannot pass GO!" And today, I found this darling Porcelain Sleigh......from "Lefton China."
Thought it would be fun to embellish with a few Christmas Goodies.......






I added a handfull of Vintage glass ornaments, a little White Bottle Brush tree and a Vintage White deer. Don't know if I'll keep it or sell it, but was fun to assemble. 

Worked on some other things today too,,,and Beau "helped." He's a tired Kitten!!



Hope your week is going well! 
Hugs, Love and a Happy Bus!
Shell

3 comments:

  1. What a great find. and at the thrift store. even better!!!!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sleigh is perfect with the additions.. love the bottle tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am stopping by after seeing your comment on 2 Bags Full. I am loving your blog and I want your sleigh! What a brilliant Christmas ornament ;-) I am your newest follower. Annie

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!