Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks Lisa! For a little Color on this "Black Friday" and a head Cold! Ackkkkkkk!

So, I woke up "Sneezin' and Wheezin and Just, wouldn't you know it after getting my "Face on" to go to work at Joyworks,,my left eye teared up SO much, my G-Darn Make-up ran down my Cheek! Ahhhhhhhhhh-Choooooo! I didn't feel BAD, but I was sniffly/sneezy/drippy,,,,,,okay, NOT much fun to be around! Dangit! I wanted to be part of our Festive,,Family Nite in Snohomish! Yeah,,,,,I was about as festive as a Cold Remedy Commercial, and came home after a couple of hours!

The GOOD News is, I got a fun parcel from my friend Lisa at a thing for Roses.http://athingforroses.blogspot.com/...

Full of Fun Millenery! Score Baby!  Okay? So, feeling like something you'd track in on your shoe when I came home and opened my package?  I Smiled, BIG time and said "Thank you LISA!" and threw it on a piece of Muslin and took this shot!  The Photo does NOT do it justice!  (Well, DUH! Shell's taking the pic!)

But, Thanks dear Lisa,for making me Smile even though I felt crummy!  It couldn't have arrived on a better- worse (?) Day! And thanks for my Joyworks Co-workers Luanne and Sandi,  that jumped in to work for me the rest of the day and tomorrow! Dangit! I don't WANNA be Sick!
Ackkk!!!

Love to you all, stay healthy.......now where are my new socks and I think I'm finally hungry!

(If you haven't entered yet, check out my last post for my giveaway!)

Shell ( No hugs, kisses or "Buses" on the Cheek,,,,,,I don't wanna spread GERMS! Niters!)

8 comments:

  1. Poor sick baby!!! I stopped in at Joyworks today to visit . . . but you had just gone home. Glad you're taking care of yourself.

    Love the millenary from Lisa . . . can't wait to see what you make with it. I bought her painting of Zsa Zsa Gabor, which arrived today too!!! Love it daahhhhling!!!! See ya when you're feeling better!

    xoxo Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I've had the darn cold for over a week now too. Not fun.
    Hope you had a fantastic Turkey day and hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hun, not a way to start off the Holidays! Do take care, O.J ,vitamins and go to bed!!
    Feel better!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor dear, my heart so goes out to you. I'm sending you cyber Klenex, cold meds and a great big hug. Take care, get some rest. Love that package full of goodies. When your all better you will have loads of fun with that to play with. Keeping you in my prayers. God bless. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hishelly,
    doll stay in bed and rest. drink some thera flu! always works like a charm although it taste like A**!
    xxx's
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh me too Shell - have the flu or something - can hardly hold my head up! Ugh~~

    Your new treasures are so very pretty! I simply adore vintage millinery!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shell I am so sorry your down with a cold and missed most of the fun.
    Hope by the time you read this your feeling much better.
    Love your gift. How special to come home to something like this in your mail. I know your really going to enjoy it.
    Miss you and hope to catch up soon
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shell, Our whole family is recovering from the crude that is going around. Get lots of rest and eat chocolate. It always makes me feel better! Take care.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!