Monday, November 8, 2010

"Badges? We don't need no Stinkin' Badges!" Prize Ribbons, Revised

Sorry, that quote comes from some movie from the 80's....and my boys used to repeat it to me all the time! "Badges, We don't need no Stinkin' Badges!" But I was reminded of the Phrase when I created these "Prize Ribbons."

I'm sure you know, as of late, there has been a reappearance and appreciation  and adaptations of and for old Trophies and prize ribbons.Somerset Magazine recently featured an interpretation by Lori Oles........and this is MY spin on them........ a bit more "bling"
 I figured Lulu and I can hang ours outside our  Suite in Omaha, at Silver Bella......Fun to make if you don't take yourself too seriously!

Are you KIDDING ME? You wouldn't believe the list of tools and supplies we need to bring to Omaha,,,,,the rest of the packing is under control. I just need to locate/pack/buy a bazillion things for classes tomorrow! Ugh,,,,Artists.......LOL they are NOT always easy to work with or be around!  (I guess, I too, would fall into that category,,"Love me, Love my Cra**")

Enjoy your Eve..... I think I'll have to do ONE last post tomorrow,,,,just to put this whole baby to BED!

Love, hugs and a Bus to you all!
Shell

2 comments:

  1. Love the stinkin' badges! Perfect for your suite door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I see mine!!!! Shell, these are beautiful!
    Our room will be the one with the most noise coming from it! Tee hee! Hope they don't stick us next to the front desk!

    See you tomorrow!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!