Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Silver Bella Part Deux...........

So tonight? I'm just going to post some Random Images from the Silver Bella, Omaha and Iowa Events.......My photos, a few of Lulus, Karla's Cottage, etc....I'll give credit where credit is due! I hope you enjoy!

(Photo taken by Lulu)
Can't see me but LOOK at this awesome 19th Century Wallpaper I bought! Ackkkkkk! More photos of all the wall papers when I get my shipment!





(Photo by Jessi, aka "ScrappyJessi")
Sweet Jessi's Car when she picked us all  5 of us up to go Wallpaper shopping and Antiquing in Iowa..........Too fun!


Me, Jessi and Lulu
Opening Nite Dinner,,,,,Too fun!


Snow in Omaha Sat Nite! The California Congregation went NUTS!

Kelly Lynn Yeary, One of my Instructors! She's awesome!

I had Kelly Lynn for two Classes, out of the 5 I took!, I just loved her! She's thinking about coming up to Seattle area to teach a class! How fun would THAT BE!


Tabitha, (Left) Super Talented Artist, we shared One class............



Classmates at the "Tannenbaum' Session,,,,,,,lovely


Tablemates and opening  nite Dinner,,,,,,these gals worked FAST!


Christian, the only "Male" Bella,,,was a sweetie and very creative we shared two classes and the Opening nite dinner! He was a fun addition to the group..and great "Eye Candy!"  If memory serves me correct, he's a former model!


Cute pic of Karla Nathan, with all of her Class Creations on Closing Nite............
(Duh! borrowed from HER Blog)
As of Yesterday, Karla has a brand spankin' new Grandaughter! Congrats Karla!

I'll probably post a few more photos in one final Silver Bella Post......Hard to post 5 Days worth of events, creations, lovely Bellas in two posts!

I'm Back in the craft Studio,,,,,and if you care to notice, I posted a couple of custom Badges on my sidebar. If you'd like one of your own,,,,,email me.......

Hopefully my next post will be pics of my Wallpaper Finds in Iowa! Can't wait to show you all what I found!

Love, Hugs and a "Bus" on the Cheek to "Ya'll"!
Shell



6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! Looks like a fabtabulous time! Thanks for leaving me a message so I could come share the joy!!
    xo
    Amy
    www.todayscountrystore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a wonder you could even go to sleep at night with all the excitement going on. You lucky girl! Someday I'll make it to Silver Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm it's all eye candy! I'll be you are still on a high from all those classes and such creative energy. wowza I've never seen such goodness in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stand it! It looks like you had so much fun and you and Lulu are just so cute! I'm still weeping uncontrollably over not getting to meet you!

    Now, tell me more about Christian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to put it into words, isn't it? It is pretty amazing, huh?

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi shell,
    thanks doll for the awesome comment! you are ubber talented also. i sooo enjoyed meeting you. wish you lived closer we could go shopping together!
    xxx's
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!