Friday, March 1, 2013

A bit of Whimsey on a blustery Day!

I REALLY wanted to work outside today! Gardening is great therapy and my yard needs a major clean up!! The weather forecast was for SUN today! HA! The wind blew like crazy and the drizzle that we're all to familiar with in Washington state was pretty constant.

I pulled the recycling bin to the back yard and noticed the snails-I kid you NOT 4 deep in a bed I'd hope to clean up! The Crocus are teasing, the snow drops ARE blooming and I just let it go. Hopefully soon. If you garden, you KNOW how good it feels to pull the weeds, and yes, even get those slime balls OUT of there!!

So instead, worked on some Easter! I've done peat pot stuff before, but found these little square numbers and thought they would be fun to turn into baskets........







A bit Vintage, a bit new, fun to put all together.

Thank you for your kind words and support. It's a "one day at a time" thing right now. But I am blessed by dear friends-that means all of YOU!

I'm SO tired this week. I think it's a mental thing. But I'm off now to take my dogs for a short walk. I think they KNOW that mom isn't quite her "normal" self! HA! Whatever THAT means!

I'll be busy working at Joyworks this weekend, which IS always a JOY because I love my co-workers, our lovely store and all the wonderful customers we see. I hope you ALL have a great weekend.

Hugs, Love and a "Bus"
Shell

(Please continue to pray for my Mary. I spoke ever so briefly with her today. She'd been napping. "Love you, call soon." This is a one day, one week at a time thing. This cancer/tumor is not going to go away, I just pray that it doesn't grow/spread.)











3 comments:

  1. Your little Easter baskets are a joy!
    Thinking of you and yours and sending prayers, love and hugs my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry to hear about Mary.

    Love you my sweet friend.

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!