Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Image "Eggs", a few more Birthday Hats and thoughts on Japan!

I recently purchased some Vintage Easter Cards and had fun today working with a couple of images (AND utilizing my New Camera!)

Fun Vintage Chick,,,,,added to an "Egg." Love this one!

Vintage Cross Graphic,,,,,added to another egg...........

I'll have other cards/images for sale on the "Cheep" errr "Cheap at Joyworks. I love these old images!

Finished a few more Bday hats today as welll.........Here's one more,,,,,


(Available at Joyworks,,,,,,,I've just got this "Thing" for Pink, Green and Creme!  Hope it makes Some little girl Smile! )

I'm thinkin' we're going to have another BUSY weekend at Joyworks! We've got a Bazillion new things in the Shop and, as of late, everyone has a SERIOUS case of Spring Fever! New Clothes, new Flowers, new Urns,,,,new Birds,,,,,Great Easter Goodies and More!  If you need a Spring "Fix," in spite of the Weather....Stop on by!

Special Hugs and thoughts going out to  my BBFF- Lulu and the Gals in CA at Kim's Moulin Rouge Event ! I SO wish I was going to be there with you all! I hope it's fantastic,,,,and you'd best ALL take a boatload of pics!!!!

And, In closing,  Yes, we had Tsunami warnings today in Washington. But, we're all Okay! Like the rest of you, my heart and my prayers go out to all of those in Japan. AND, let it be a reminder to all of us IN Washington, that we too, could have the "big ONE" at any time. We'd best be prepared and help those affected by THIS horrific event, for we may be asking for THEIR help in the future!  Okay,,,,,where is my "earthquake kit?"

Have a Great weekend! Hugs love and a "Bus!"
Shell




3 comments:

  1. We will be thinking of you at the Event and Kim and I will take lots of pics for you!!

    I love you to bits ya know.....

    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Tee hee!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh shell you have had SUCH times lately!! I am finally back to the world again. our house is up for sale and now it's just about keeping it clean. Just reading about your last couple of weeks has me reeling from exhaustion to sadness... You have really been at it, and gone through it. But it seems that your spirits are still high and you are rising above the loss. LOVE your newest creations!!! so glad I can visit thru your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Shell,
    Yes, we have all been thinking of you. You have such a good attitude. Would love to be your neighbor and visit you in person.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!