Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Breast Cancer and Lymphoma Awareness and Donations....

Hard to Believe, but October is JUST around the Corner! Lots of Events going on.....Lots of Fundraisers .....

I'm working on "Bobby Blings" aka, Embellished Bobby pins  (Made of PINK Ribbons! ) for Breast Cancer Awarness Primarily for the Hair Salon I Love, "Tom Walker's" here in Snohomish- But you can contact me if you'd like one....two...........Here's a glimpse of the Breast Cancer Hair clips.......


Various Shades and Textures in Pinks! $7 Bucks- $2 Dollars goes to Breast Cancer research........
You can purchase these at Tom Walker's hair Salon here in Snohomish, OR Contact me here, or via Email IF you'd like to have one or two mailed,. I think I can get by with a  an extra dollar per clip postage......Let me know! It's a Great Cause, as we all know,,,,,I'd be happy to make one or two to your liking!


In the Next day or two, I'll also post several RED "Bobby Blings", for Lymphoma Awarness. As I mentioned a while back, my friend Jodene, Long time Co-owner with her Husband Tom,  also of "Tom Walkers Hair Studio," has recently been diagnosed and treated (sucessfully) for Lymphoma. Again, all hair clips will be $7 Dollars each, with $2 dollars going towards Lymphoma research.  And again, I'll be happy to mail any out to you for an additional $1 postage.


Most of of know several women who have experienced Breast Cancer. I've lived, loved and worked with many of them. (Hi Sandi, Lulu, Peggy, if you're reading this!) I'm glad that are all still a part of my life. However, several years ago I lost a friend, still quite young, to the disease. One in 10 of us will get it in our lifetime. ...

Lymphoma is new to me. But my friend, Jodene from Tom Walker's Hair Studio, is NOT. I've known her, respected and admired her for years,,,,well, truly decades-as I met her when I was just 20 and she well, just a BIT older. She's SO loved and so appreciated in this community,,,,,and it breaks my heart that She, her husband Tom, their familiy and well, our community has felt the impact of this disease. She's doing well. And she does have tremendous support. I think it's important to raise awarness about this Cancer, too.

October is my Favorite month. And it's a GREAT time to appreciate those we love and support their wellness and educate others! Please Contact me, if you'd like to purchase a little Hairclip for yourself, someone you love!

Hugs, Love and a "memorable" Bus on the Cheek!
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!