Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Candid Scoop on the "Scoop" Event.

A photo from my Scoop of Vintage Event. Here my sweet talented friend Tonya Cartwright, of Backroads Vintage.

It was a Great, Fun Event. I think for the most part, Shoppers and Vendors had a GREAT show!! We were a "Bit" Soggy at Set up, A bit "Misty" the morning of my show,,,,but it didn't stop Junkers, Antiquer's  from turning out!!

I'll have an array of Photos by Saturday,,,,,,Can't wait to share!! I cannot begin to say how honored I was to have so many fabulous Vendors, So many Great Workers, and Volunteers. Fabulous Music, shopping, My friend Linda Jensen, that TRULY had my back, and made things happen.

All in all, it was a GREAT show, and we'll more than likely do it again NEXT year,,,,,and maybe have a Friday Eve of shopping as well.

I had No blood family support. As you all know my Sister in law is terminal. My son's both have their own agenda's. I'm not a part of that in either of their lives. Won't share those details now, but have to say,,,,,I LOVE my "non-family" family. I had great support, both as Vendors and as shoppers!!

We do WHAT we can everyday. We love who we love regardless, or in spite of. We find joy, inspiration, hope, direction where we can!

Thank you if you're reading this. We change, we grow, we try,,,,,,,and we love, regardless!!

Hugs, Love and an "Eventful Bus!!"
Shell

More pics of the event soon!!!



4 comments:

  1. We think you did a GREAT job -- especially considering this was your big DEBUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell,
    I think you are amazing. I cannot imagine doing this big show during the middle of such crisis. You show us what it means to live each day with the lives we were given. That's all we can do. Thanks for being such an inspiration in making it the best life we can!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Suz . . . Bravo!
    Love the ice cream cone, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey I am so thrilled that your show was a great success. How you manage to do all that you do is amazing.
    Can't wait to see your pics.
    Hope your well. I think of you often.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!