Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Marla, my muse getting ready for Friday nite

As my sidebar indicates, we, at Joyworks in Snohomish (WA) are getting ready for our Gala-Anniversary extravaganza on Friday nite.


My Muse, Marla the mannequin aka Marla on Maple is ready with her "Joy" crown!

This crown is a one of a kind made with vintage beads, music paper, crepe paper rosettes, silver glitter,black pom-pom's, silver tinsel and Sheet music.

Fun project!
Hope to see you at Joyworks on Friday nite!!
(See sidebar for the evening's details)

Shell


Marla is ready, are you?? Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Your joy crown is absolutely fab! Wish I could see it in person at the Joyworks bash, but I will be in Omaha, Nebraska for the Silver Bella art retreat. Have a wonderful time!

    Beth of Salvage Studio

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!