Sunday, November 29, 2009

Etsy shop Donations and free shipping! My 20/20 promo

Those of you that know me know I am a HUGE animal lover, to a fault. SO, if you purchase anything from my Etsy site (and I will also donate 20% of my Joyworks sales) to the ASPCA this year. So any purchases of my crafts will help benefit the ASPCA  and, in additiion, I'm offering free shipping on any of my Etsy orders over $20 till January 1st. This excludes custom orders.

So, stop by my little Etsy shop and help all our furry little friends by your purchase, and know in addition that your shipping is FREE on any order over $20. I will be adding some additional hand crafted items this week to add to your holiday decor!

Shell

(Etsy link is on the sidebar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!