Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Crown-Black and Creme




I just finished this crown this afternoon. If it suits Jana's needs, we may use it at Joyworks on a tree she's getting ready/has (?) put up in the next couple of days.
I can make another one or two, if need be, so I'm also listing it on Etsy.

It was fun to make! I have to thank Ann-Denise Anderson for the pipe cleaner idea she demonstrated in Somerset, although mine is entirely different, I used her basic pipe cleaner frame.

Then I used some Cody Foster paper flowers we had at Joyworks and added some glitter.
For buying info, please leave a comment, or visit my Etsy site.

3 comments:

  1. This is truly fit for royalty!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sold to my friend Stephanie, I have enough materials, I THINK to make another one similar, but not two of my pieces are Identical....
    shell-

    ReplyDelete

love it if you take a moment to leave a comment!